Dear Esteemed Parents / Guardians,
- We believe in the proverb that “THE PARTENTS ARE THE FIRST TEACHERS AND THE TEACHERS ARE THE SECOND PARENTS”.
- Kindly go through your son’s / daughter’s hand book daily for any message for you.
- Kindly keep track of the daily progress of your son / daughter and take remedial action wherever necessary.
- Kindly avoid criticism of a student’s teacher or the school in the presence of your son / daughter it may cause the student to lose respect for the teacher and the school.
- Parents may meet the teachers only after obtaining permission from the Headmistress.
- Meeting the teachers during the class hours is strictly prohibited.
- Kindly encourage your son / daughter to put in cent percent attendance.
- After every Term End Examination, the parents of those students who have not performed well in their studies may be required to meet the Principal to take the progress reports in person at the appointed time, which will be intimated through the hand book.
- The school periodically organizes parent – teacher meetings and talks are arranged on your son / daughter education.
- Parents are requested to kindly allocate some time regularly for interacting with their son / daughter on all matters pertaining to their education and academic career.
- Kindly inform the school any change in address and telephone numbers.
Parents are requested to attend the parent – teacher meetings without fail and respond to the Invitation for all the school functions. They should encourage their son / daughter to take part in all the co-curricular and extracurricular contests in the school.